Arma Hobby 1/72 P-39Q

Started by Spiros Pendedekas · 40 · 2 months ago · 1/72, Arma Hobby, P-39
  • Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

A spot missed, now filled, awaiting sanding...

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

nicely resolved, Spiros @fiveten

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

Thanks my friend @johnb!

• Profile Photo
    capt. R said 2 months, 3 weeks ago:

It looks like that fit of kit is very good!

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 2 months, 3 weeks ago:

Fit is excellent, my friend @lis!

• Profile Photo
    Tom Cleaver said 2 months, 3 weeks ago:

Allan @kalamazoo - Having seen a completed Arma P-39, it blows everything else into the netherworld.

Your work on this looks really good, @fiveten.

• Profile Photo

Thanks my friend @tcinla!

• Profile Photo
    Stephen W Towle said 2 months, 3 weeks ago:

Good things come in small packages and Arma's P-39 could easily be scaled up to be a 1/48 kit given the detail in the plastic. For those of use who are space conscious and don't have a lot of room this kit fits the bill a real jewel Spiros. I know you'll bring the best in this kit. The Russians had some of the highest scoring allied Aces who fought with the P-39. Chuck Yeager said he'd go to War in it. Anything below 15,000 ft when flown be a good pilot gave the enemy a run for the money. Enjoying your efforts as always.

• Profile Photo
    Tom Cleaver said 2 months, 3 weeks ago:

Yeager's quote was "I'd go to war in a P-39 - so long as I didn't have to fly over 10,000 feet."

• Profile Photo

Thanks so much, my friend @stephen-w-towle! Indeed, I am really amazed by the Arma Hobby kit. The level of detail and overall quality are unbelievable, let alone for a 1/72 kit! As our friend @tcinla has pointed out at one of his Arma Hobby builds, all the builder has to do is carefully remove all mold nibs from the mating surfaces, then you need no filler at all, so good the fit is.