Update.

Started by Glenn Virgo · 3 · 4 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Glenn Virgo said 4 years, 4 months ago:

Not sure if I have put this in the right section. Time to get my finger out. A good few builds going on in this group with some really great looking builds. Still got a bit to do on this super cobra. I started this a while ago. Cockpit and fuselage had been done And in primer. Iv still got lots of filling to do and paint. So might be over 50percent done. Feel like iv cheated a bit, but oh well. It’s making me knuckle down and get my finger out. So thanks for the invite.

3 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Pedro L. Rocha said 4 years, 4 months ago:

Welcome to the Group Build Glenn, you know partially started builds are welcome here, and since I’m considering a two months extension to the original deadline, this means you have plenty of time to complete your project.
    Feel free to post regular updates of your build progression 🙂
    Thanks for joining!

• Profile Photo
    Glenn Virgo said 4 years, 1 month ago:

A little late, but better later then never. Last steps were photos I did finish this last night but the light was bad so I had to wait. Academy Ah -1w 1/35 super cobra with an Eduard cockpit. Had a bit of trouble with the canopy fit but other then that it was fine. A very enjoyable build. It’s a big old bird so I’m going to have to try and find room for this. Cheers.

5 attached images. Click to enlarge.