Pacific Mustangs.

Started by capt. R · 98 · 1 year ago
  • Profile Photo
    capt. R said 1 year, 3 months ago:

@gblair thank you for your professional appreciation. Surely the next diorama with the airport will be better. I was also thinking of making cracks in the concrete surface. I'll try to make the staowsik number on the next project. This one was a bit delayed in time, so I didn't introduce too many additional elements anymore. I'm glad that you like it.

@johnb

@fiveten thank you for your good comments. Lately I've been trying not to get my work done on time and I'm giving myself some slack, also because I'm not feeling well. I apologize for not responding in time to your comments.

• Profile Photo
    Stephen W Towle said 1 year, 3 months ago:

Lis (@lis),

What a great come back from the Hasegawa kit going sour and the Tamiya Mustang flying over the finish lines with flying colors. I've been following your blog and comments . . . each of your builds have improved with leaps and bounds. New techniques and a eye for adding figures, bases and resin.
    I noticed your comment about the after market resin tires, in 1/72nd scale yeah, you really have to study what is being done. The up side is that there is no seam lines and some details are so small that you do have pull out a magnifier to get what is going on. But the final result is impressive. The smaller scales have to be viewed up close to appreciate. Looking forward to reading, seeing your builds, progress and comments Lis.

• Profile Photo

@stephen-w-towle Thank you for your supportive comment! It motivates me to keep working. I try my best to improve my craft. Iā€™m waiting for better weather to made some good photos and article for headnews. For few weeks I have very upset winter with bad weather and no any snow. Very depressing time.

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 1 year, 3 months ago:

This diorama came out great, Bernard (@lis). The figures and concrete ramp really add to the overall appeal of the model. Well done.

• Profile Photo

@johnb This stand was cut out of cardboard by a colleague on a laser cutting machine. However, in the offer I also found ready-made patterns of concrete slabs to buy in model shops

@gblair I am very happy that an aviation professional like you appreciates my work. P.S. You mentioned model railways in your collection - I collect them too! šŸ™‚

• Profile Photo
  • Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 1 year, 3 months ago:

Nice video of your progress, Bernard @lis
    A lot of work captured in just a couple of minutes.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 year, 3 months ago:

Nice video indeed, my friend @lis!