1:48 Hasegawa Aichi B7A2 Ryusei Kai Grace

Started by David Kopielski · 33 · 3 years ago · 1/48, Aichi B7A2, Empire of Japan
  • Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 3 years, 11 months ago:

That's a great result, David, of a very beautiful plane. I really enjoyed your build with all the building steps provided.
    Congratulations!

• Profile Photo
    Bill Koppos said 3 years, 11 months ago:

That's pretty spectacular. Nicely done. That airplane is a looker, I can see where the makers of "Raiders of the lost Ark" got their ideas for the wing of their Nazi "bomber/transport" in the film now. I have one under the bench, might have to drag it out.
    The Japanese aircraft from this Group build seem to be overwhelming the site. Keep it up guys.

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 3 years, 11 months ago:

I must have been sleeping at the wheel. One day I stop by and you were closing up the fuselage. Several days later I stop by again and it’s done ! Marvelous work David. This model looks fantastic. You do some great work. Thanks again for participating in our group build. There’s plenty of time left should you decide to order another Japanese subject. That’s what I call some serious dedication right there my friend.

Thanks again for posting the journal for this little gem. Take care buddy and stay safe.