Hasegawa 1/48 A6M5 type 52 Zero (Captured)

Started by George Henderson · 63 · 3 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 3 years, 10 months ago:

That's fantastic, George @blackadder57! Came amost to the finish line.

I think everyone (myself included) does a separate thread, so here is your answer! Just remember to tag it: Empire of Japan. Also, mention (as a link) your buld thread in your posted thread.

If I recall well there are no specific photo requirements, just do your usual nice photo coverage!

All the best, my friend! I love your work!

• Profile Photo
    Erik Gjørup said 3 years, 10 months ago:

@blackadder57, if you post it in headlines, the group info says

Please include the tag “Empire of Japan” at the bottom when you post your article. This will allow us to more easily locate and include it when the final reveal is posted

I think @lgardner may come with a hint, but if going to post in the headlines, that will be the way to go.
    Hope that helps.

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 3 years, 10 months ago:

George, @blackadder57
    This is an amazing build and we all have enjoyed watching you do your magic with it. Nice save with the cannons and I never realized how the landing gear were canted.

As far as the posting once it's completed:
    Simply take your final photos and post them along with your article in the headlines section, just as Spiros @fiveten
    and Erik
    have mentioned. @airbum (Thanks for answering George's questions in my absence gentlemen ...It is much appreciated thank you ! ) .
    When you compose your article there will be a place at the bottom where you "tag" it. Typically people would type in A6M, Zero, Hasegawa, Tamiya, 1/48 and so on... Here's where I would like to have you also add in the tag "Empire of Japan" or "Empire of Japan Group Build". That way later on once the group build is completed, it will be much easier to find your article. I will post a final reveal listing everyone who participated, along with a picture or two of the completed build.

You can also establish a link from your headline article to your build journal if you want to.

If you want to build more Japanese themed models, please start a new build journal for each one. We have several people who are building more than one model, and it's always welcomed to have more than one built.

Thank you again for participating and stay safe.