Workbench Ocupants.

Started by Allan J Withers · 144 · 2 years ago · 1/72, RAAF
  • Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 2 years, 10 months ago:

Allan (@kalamazoo), it certainly looks like you have a variety of interests with all the different types of planes you have going.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 years, 10 months ago:

Just wanted to share my 'tiny' workbench as well.
    Henschel in progress in the center.

• Profile Photo
    Allan J Withers said 2 years, 10 months ago:

George, all ADF except one aerobatic, the F84, --------------
    John, neat bench with every thing at hand ! ----------------
    my Otter and another one on my bench !

2 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 2 years, 10 months ago:

Hi my friends!
    Louis, @lgardner, hope you will finish your "repositionings", I am sure you'll come up with your usual super efficient, super neat result!
    Thanks for liking my workspace, George, @gblair, great that you have catered for a dedicated room. I am lucky enough to have a guest room in my house, its at the top floor: not only do I have plans to add some showcases thereby, but I also might arrange doing ome modeling activity there! My current main "bench" is the metal office I had since I was a primary school student!
    The Otter is an in-progress build for Erik's @airbum DH100GB stalled for awhile, due to other prioritizations, but will be restarted soon!

https://imodeler.com/groups/de-havilland-aircraft-company-100-years/forum/topic/hobbycraft-1-48-dhc-u-1a-18th-aviation-company-vung-tau-vietnam-july-1963/
    Your workbench is really neat, John @johnb, and I love your Henschel!
    Allan @kalamazoo, your usual super neat, superb projects!
    Take care, my good friends!

• Profile Photo

Thanks Spiros, ---------
    another three visitors to the bench !

3 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo

Nice, my friend @kalamazoo1
    I see some essential mods to the C-130, among others!

• Profile Photo

Thanks Spiros my friend, many of the things I build need some mod's !

• Profile Photo
    Erik Gjørup said 2 years, 10 months ago:

Great stuff - I'm ever so jealous of the orderly line-ups you present Allan. What brand is the CV-440 and C-130 kits? I have the Mach2 metropolitan and Zvezda C-130 far down the line of "wannabuilds"

• Profile Photo

Thank you Erik, Proteus 440 and Italeri 130, do you have your kits as yet or are they on your wish list ?

• Profile Photo
    Erik Gjørup said 2 years, 10 months ago:

@kalamazoo, they are in the stash, along with a few other kits 🙂

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 2 years, 10 months ago:

A full vacuform kit should be a real challenge, Allan (@kalamazoo). It boggles my mind that a model can be built from vacuform parts.

• Profile Photo

Thanks Erik, -----------
    Thanks George, ----------- I have a few complete vac' kits, the 440 is vac' + resin.

• Profile Photo
    Walt said 2 years, 10 months ago:

I enjoy seeing how other people organize their workspaces and am amazed at the variety in how people set their spaces up. I try to keep mine orderly but it is a struggle...so every once in a while I I do a reset to freshen up, usually at the end of a build. Well I am finishing up my P-61 ( https://imodeler.com/groups/work-in-progress-aircraft/forum/topic/gwh-1-48th-p-61-black-widow-nocturnal-nemesis-build/ ) and getting ready to go hot and heavy on my He-111Z-1 "Zwilling", already started and can be seen here. ( https://imodeler.com/groups/imperial-german-air-service-luftwaffe-group-build-may-1st-1910-to-present-day/forum/topic/he-111z-1-zwilling-1-48-icm-kit/ ) So here is my work bench with my next project on it and small parts for the P-61 in the booth.

3 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo

Love your workspace, Walt @luftwaffe-birdman!

• Profile Photo
    Michel Verschuere said 2 years, 10 months ago:

I am not so much in planes but this is my bench! I keep my paint elsewhere. The black box mainly contains my tools

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.