1/24th Heller Delahaye

Started by AL HOFFMAN · 20 · 9 years ago · Delahaye
  • Profile Photo
    Rick Wilkes said 9 years, 7 months ago:

That's looking pretty sweet Al, can't wait to see it in the flesh.

• Profile Photo
    James Robert Feuilherade said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Nice Al! I remember this kit, started out on one years ago but never completed, why I can't remember. I like your use of those tiny nuts for the steering rods. But a good model by Heller of a stunning classic and rare car. Not an easy build either as I recall, but you look to be doing a great job with it!

• Profile Photo
    Bernd Müller said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Sorry for coming a bit late to the show, what a nice build and what a nice car, Al !
    The Heller kit looks good, they have a nice range of car models, did you ever have a look into the "Bentley Blower" box from Heller ?

• Profile Photo
    AL HOFFMAN said 9 years, 6 months ago:

I got the current re-release of the Heller Bentley recently when there was talk of having a Le Mans group build. It looks like a nice kit but it's not to the kit design level of the Delahaye.
    Thanks for the compliment & I should be posting the completed model very soon.

• Profile Photo
    Bernd Müller said 9 years, 6 months ago:

Since i am here, my interest to do cars has risen :-). Currently i am watching one offering on E*** with a nice price. Here is a lot of inspiration, can t wait to see your completed model !