Photos for the recap article ......... please post them here

Started by Louis Gardner · 35 · 5 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 5 years, 8 months ago:

I just looked at it Allan... and it's fantastic ! Well done...

• Profile Photo
    Allan J Withers said 5 years, 8 months ago:

Thanks Louis.

• Profile Photo
    Allan J Withers said 5 years, 8 months ago:

Louis my final two cats have just been added to the recap list, thanks for your patience, support and a great group build, MEEOOOWW !

• Profile Photo

You're quite welcome my friend. I sincerely appreciate all of your efforts. Your multiple contributions have made this a very rewarding Group Build.

I'll go ahead and post up a recap article now that most of the builds have been added here.

Once again. I want to personally thank each and every one of you for participating in this journey.

Thank you all very much !

• Profile Photo

I just posted the group build recap article. Here's the link to it. Please check it out to see if I have made any errors, or omitted an entry.

“Year of the Cat” Group Build recap………………
    If you happen to find something, please forgive me and send me a PM, explaining what is wrong. I'll correct it ASAP. If you find that one of your builds is not listed. or if you happen to complete it at a later date and want it added then, please send me a message and a photo or two of your completed work. I'll happily add it to the posting. Thank you all very much ! This group build has surpassed my expectations by a mile... 🙂 and it wouldn't have happened without your hard work. I personally thank each and every one of you for making this what it is... Sincerely, Louis