Some airplane photos
Since I’m in the middle of a build and don’t have any model pictures to post, I thought I’d share these.
1. Boeing 727-200C N199AJ at Houston IAH. Note this one has winglets. I worked on these for 12 years at Continental Airlines.
2. Boeing 787-800 N26902 in mothballs at IAH during the battery grounding.
3. Convair TB-58 Hustler at the Lone Star Flight Museum in Galveston
4. Grumman F8F Bearcat in Blue Angels livery, Lone Star Flight Museum
5. Vought F4U-5 (I think) Corsair, Honduran Air Force. Flt Lt. Soto shot down two El Salvadoran P-51’s and a Corsair flying this airplane in the Soccer War in 1969.
6. Another F4U-5 taxiing for takeoff at Scholes Field in Galveston, TX.
7. Waco YMF N530HD at a private field in Alvin TX.
Hope the pics load in order of the captions!
6 additional images. Click to enlarge.