A couple of Schlacht planes zooming down

Started by Pedro L. Rocha · 98 · 2 years ago · 1/48, Eduard, Fw.190 F, Henschel 129 B, Revell, Schlacht combo
  • Profile Photo
    Eric Berg said 2 years, 7 months ago:

Another home run, Pedro! I totally “get” what you like about these Eduard Fw 190 kits. Got a second one lined up myself.

• Profile Photo
    Walt said 2 years, 7 months ago:

Just went through the build, and have to say that your Fw190 is really looking incredible. I love your paint work. You are able to accomplish what I try and fail at so often. Great build and great paint. Can't wait to see the rest of it.

• Profile Photo
    Pedro L. Rocha said 2 years, 7 months ago:

@eb801 - thanks Eric. I keep revisiting their newer 190 kits, often after each new release, and I fear you might end up going that road too 😉 what’s your next Wurger btw?

@luftwaffe-birdman - Walt, thanks for the feedback.
    I don’t exactly understand what you mean with me accomplishing what you often fail because some of your work here is terrific. Everyone as is own “signature” when it comes to how their models look.
    To see this model complete keep an eye on the headlines this weekend (I hope not being optimistic… but life sometimes postpones my modelling schedules)

• Profile Photo
    Tom Cleaver said 2 years, 7 months ago:

Once again, @holzhamer, thanks for the inspiration. Once I get through the final edit of the manuscript of the next book, I'm going to give myself a holiday, and my kit of this is atop the pile.

• Profile Photo
    Pedro L. Rocha said 2 years, 7 months ago:

@tcinla - Thanks again Tom. Looking forward for your new book in the print, but I guess you are one of the few that doesn’t need an holiday to build a kit 🙂
    I won’t build another F version, but if I would, I would try my luck at those Italian “mickey mouse” Jabos. It’s one of those popular models that are often incorrectly depicted in my opinion

• Profile Photo
    Eric Berg said 2 years, 7 months ago:

@holzhamer: I’ve got a Fw 190A-5 light fighter lined up as my next Fw build.

• Profile Photo
    Louis Gardner said 2 years, 7 months ago:

Pedro, @holzhamer
    You have built a museum quality 190 here ! My favorite picture is the "museum" photo you posted where it looks like the plane is above you. I have several of these new tool Eduard 190's in the stash. Once I clear out some previously started projects, these will likely make their way to the work bench in "Iron Werke" style. I'm definitely looking forward to building the early A2 machine.

Thanks for posting these updates, and I look forward to seeing more of your Henschel and Stuka soon.

• Profile Photo
    Andreas Fey said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Great build Pedro, I esp.like the wheathering and paint job.