Superleggera V4 Detail-up Set for Tamiya #14140

Started by Cricket · 15 · 1 month ago
  • Profile Photo
    Cricket said 2 months ago:

Just found A Hobby Design PE set for this kit!

I’m pumped….been procrastinating this kit for months now. Lining them up 🙂

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 2 months ago:

This PE set looks amazing, my friend @bikequeen! Will definitely boost a lot the Tamiya kit looks!

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 2 months ago:

Lots of goodies there, Cricket @bikequeen.

• Profile Photo

@fiveten @chinesegeorge thanks Spiros and George should be nice!i have been stalling it. Was surprised that there no aftermarket stuff for it sp when I saw it the set I grabbed….all the way from Australia

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 months ago:

Some great additional materials, Cricket @bikequeen
    Another nice bike on the way

• Profile Photo

@Johnb Yeah I’m looking forward to it but it looks like it will be awhile 🙂

• Profile Photo
    Cricket said 1 month, 3 weeks ago:

@brithebuilder @johnb @fiveten @chinesegeorge @ssgt @jdtruby @clipper @gblair @anthonyricco

Got the Hobby Design parts in today for this. I had forgotten there was a chain in it…SIGH :). Very very nice stuff. I am glad I procrastinated this kit 🙂

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Carl Smoot said 1 month, 3 weeks ago:

I remember getting a detail set similar to this for my one motorcycle kit (Honda CB750F Super Sport - Tamiya) and being totally blown away by the chain part of the detail set. Someday, I will continue working on this model, but I look forward to seeing the end result on that.

I already know from your previous work Cricket( @bikequeen) that this build project is going to be a stunner and I definitely look forward to seeing it come to fruition.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 1 month, 3 weeks ago:

That's a set with lots of details in it, Cricket @bikequeen
    This will add even more professional looks to your build.

• Profile Photo
    Jay Mitchell said 1 month, 3 weeks ago:

That looks like a pretty high tech model & extras you’ve got there, Cricket @bikequeen !
    You do impressive work on these motorbikes you build.

• Profile Photo

@clipper @ssgt @johnb thanks John, Carl and Jay, the details really make it. also very tiny details which I enjoy

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 1 month, 3 weeks ago:

All of these detail sets you have will add 100% to the final appearance of your model, Cricket (@bikequeen). Hopefully they won't add that much complexity to the build.

• Profile Photo

@gblair Yeah they really too and they do add quite a bit complexity but in like that 🙂

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 month, 3 weeks ago:

What an amazing detail set, my friend @bikequeen! Yup, a lot of work, but easily tackled by your skills!

• Profile Photo

@fiveten thanks Spiros, I’m looking forward to it but it will be awhile before I get to it