• Profile Photo
    John Healy said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Looking good, Tom.

• Profile Photo
    Eric Berg said 2 years, 4 months ago:

@tcinla: Already did.

• Profile Photo
    Tom Cleaver said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Actually finished yesterday morning (forgot to put in the wing nav lights) so Last of 2021 - First of 2022 published.

This will be fully reviewed at Modeling Madness on Thursday, January 6.

It is not physically possible to get all five HVARs onto the launcher tree. So this is carrying six because it was the first week of the war and they were short of ordnance. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

6 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Eric Berg said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Great way to start the new year TC @tcinla. Looks mighty fine. You used the kit decals? They look pretty decent and opaque. Red is always iffy decalwise. I image it would be very disorientating to pilot one of these at first, so I have read.

• Profile Photo
    Pedro L. Rocha said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Quite a piece of model Tom. Those colour pics are very inspiring like others said earlier, and serve the purpose to compare how good your gloss night black looks like the real ones had.

• Profile Photo
    Tom Cleaver said 2 years, 4 months ago:

@eb801 - everything about the kit is quality. The only deviation was I used a set of Eduard seat belts. Not that I needed to, just because I had them.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Congratulations, my friend @tcinla! What a great result! Looking forward to the review!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Beautiful end of 2021 and start of 2022, Tom @tcinla
    Eager to read your full build story at MM and in the headlines.

• Profile Photo
    Steve Oakson said 2 years, 4 months ago:

Very nice job on this. I have always liked the looks of this bird. Even tried-tried being the operative word- to build the Model Craft version. May have to try this version.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 years, 3 months ago:

Great article on Modelling Madness, Tom @tcinla
    The history background is very interesting.