Chevy Tahoe - Williamson County EMS 1/24 scale

Started by George R Blair Jr · 37 · 4 months ago · 1/24, 2008 Chevrolet Tahoe, EMS, Welly Police Pursuit
  • Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 4 months, 1 week ago:

Well, just about everything is ready. The interior is done. I added the scratchbuilt drawer unit, and I added two 1/35 bags to represent "go" bags. One is red and one is yellow, so they should be visible in the window. I sealed up all the decals with Future and they are now drying. The decal set also had license plates to add to the truck. They are peal and stick. You have to cut them out, but they work great. They are appropriate for the vehicle: they are Texas plates and they are "exempt" as they should be. When everything is dry, it will be time to put the SUV back together and call it done. Yeah.

3 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo

Spiros (@fiveten)

John (@johnb)

Carl (@clipper)

George (@chinesegeorge)

Cricket (@bikequeen)

Eric (@eb801)

Done. I completed the last small bits and assembled the body of the car. I then added the light bar to the roof, as well as the pusher bumper on the front. Fun, quick, and it looks OK. My kind of build. Thanks everyone for following along. And thanks Cricket for creating the group. It gives us a chance to get away from the things we usually build. I think I will still do a brush truck for the group, but that will be down the road. An F-16 next.

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Cricket said 4 months, 1 week ago:

@gblair that’s TERRIFIC George! Very well done and speaking as a first responder EXCELLENT! Your diligence paid off 🙂

• Profile Photo
    Matt Minnichsoffer said 4 months, 1 week ago:

@gblair Ran across your WIP at the end. Good looking build. I enjoy when people build things that are unique. Thanks for sharing.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 4 months, 1 week ago:

Fantastic result, my friend @gblair! And, yes, something different and refreshing!
    Looking forward to your F-16!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 4 months, 1 week ago:

Excellent work, George @gblair

• Profile Photo

Thanks, Cricket (@bikequeen), Matt (@coondog), Spiros (@fiveten), and John (@johnb). I appreciate the kind words.