1/48 Secter Fiat G.50bis Finnish AF FINISHED

Started by Marcus Vinicius Teixeira Borges · 13 · 3 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Marcus Vinicius Teixeira Borges said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Just decided to share the final steps of this building,of a gift kit,almost finished,I am finishing in honour of the donour...Decals just applied,by courtesy of loads of Mark Fit Strong...

3 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Pedro L. Rocha said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Marcus, este kit é o mesmo molde usado pela Hasegawa. Primeiro que vejo vindo da marca original. Os decalques são do kit?

• Profile Photo

Exato,mas uma edição da Secter exclusivamente com decais finlandeses...bem rara,consegui com um amigo.

• Profile Photo
    Tom Cleaver said 3 years, 1 month ago:

You've gotten more out of that kit than is actually there in the box. A sow's ear into a high-quality cloth purse! Don't know if it's silk, but it's certainly rayon. 🙂

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Well done, my friend @mvtb! I love the G.50 and you have definitely put a lot of quality work there!
    Looks Fantastic!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Great job done here, Marcus.

• Profile Photo
    Erik Gjørup said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Looking great so far - and I like the angled tailwheel! That sort of details always makes me realise that there has been thinking involved in the build too 🙂
    I know some modelers do not care for such details, but it does make it stand out to my eye.

• Profile Photo
    John Healy said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Nice work. I built one of those when it came out and have been considering repainting it.

• Profile Photo

Thank you all for the kind comments.On the wash goes and soon pics around...

• Profile Photo

After the wash,chipping and flat varnish,plus an E-Z Line aerial,it is finished,not perfect but finished,thanks for looking:

18 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Adrian Starling said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Well done Marcus, very nice finish with great detail!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Fantastic, Marcus.
    Good to see it on the headlines as well.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 3 years, 1 month ago:

"Saw" you already at the headlines, my friend @mvtb, but let me pay kudos to you from here also, for your great job on this great subject!