1/32 Italeri F-104C

Started by Brian Scott · 5 · 9 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Brian Scott said 9 years, 4 months ago:

I am back folks 🙂 This is a really great kits . Love what they have done with it. My only issue is the burner nozzle and wheels could be way better, But thanks to the awesome Eduard company problem solved. Other then that a wonderful kit. I decided to add a bunch of knobs and switches . So now to get off mu butt and start painting the interior and engine . I also have the 1/32 Italeri F-104G/S coming to 🙂

• Profile Photo
    Brian Scott said 9 years, 3 months ago:

1/32 Italeri F-104C buttoned up. Fit is really great. Can't ask for better then that. All the extra detail I add to the interior has made a big difference. I prefer if I can do extra to kit cockpit versus fighting with a big chunk of resin it's much easier.

Cheers Brian

• Profile Photo
    Rob Pollock said 9 years, 3 months ago:

I also did this bird, a Canadian version in metal. There was a lot of forum talk about the kit as being poor, unbuildable etc, but I thought it came out pretty well. Yours shows great promise. Keep up the good work!

• Profile Photo
    Simon Whitney said 9 years, 3 months ago:

Brian this a nice looking bird you are building.
    Some lovely work done in the pit mate.

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 9 years, 3 months ago:

This is looking good, Brian. You're seem to be a busy man, how many projects have you got on the go at the moment?