1/32 Zoukei Mura TA-152H0 150010 green 4

Started by Rapid27 · 23 · 8 years ago · FW190 TA152 Zoukei mura luftwaffe
  • Profile Photo
    Rapid27 said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Hello guys,

I ordered this kit right out. This is my favorite airplane and I could not build another plane once I had the box in his hands.
    However, I'm still a little disappointed with the quality of this model. The best and the worst ... Whether at the engraving of the model, as details or assemblies. But I forgive him everything ... it's my favorite.

I decided to change some details like the seat for example.

I hope it ll pleas you for the moment...

Best regards,

Eric

50 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Bryan W. Bernart said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Excellent cockpit details. With all of those belts it looks like someone dropped an octopus on the seat. Just kidding! Really nice work.

• Profile Photo

Hi Bryan,

Thank you so much 🙂

best regards,

Eric

• Profile Photo
    Craig Abrahamson said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Those Z-M kits are pretty good models...yours looks to be no exception. Nice work.

• Profile Photo

Hi Craig,

Thank you very much. It is a good kit but it need lot of work...

Best regards

Eric

• Profile Photo

Hi,

I add some pictures.

Best regards,

Eric

12 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Rob Pollock said 8 years, 7 months ago:

Nice cockpit additions and finishes. I had this kit offered to me at a 'bargain' price of £95 at a show last year. Although a nice kit, I thought it too expensive. I'd rather detail-up a 'lesser' kit.

Nice work though.

• Profile Photo

Hi Rob,

Thank you so much.

Yes i think that the price is very expensive in fact. When you put this kit beside a Corsair from Tamiya it isnt the same quality.
    The TA 152 need lot of "attention" to have the best result.

Best regards,

Eric

• Profile Photo
    Johannes Gerl said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Hej Eric. I'd like to learn more about the shortcomings of the kit. What's wrong with it?

Apart from that:
    Very impressive the leather seat pad and the consoles of the cockpit.

• Profile Photo
    Rapid27 said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Hi Halvar,

The following is just my opinion. I am relatively disappointed with the engraving. The best and least are side by side. It lacks a lot of surface detail and some are not quite accurate. You really have to pay attention to the assemblies. The design with all these elements to represent the fuselage or wing, does not help the quality of the assembly. There are a lot of preparation on the various elements to get a good result. The internal details of the wings are useless.
    The housing of the landing gear on their front are smooth, not a single detail. The old TRIMASTER kit 1/48 is better on that side to me.
    The kit is not bad in itself but with a price comparable to a box ... T are on the same scale, it Zoukei Mura kit is really expensive.

Thank you so much,

Eric

• Profile Photo
    Johannes Gerl said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Many thanks, Eric. I think I get the point.
    I'm sorry to hear this as I find Zoukei Mura a very likable brand. I hope that they will improve as time goes and make their way.

• Profile Photo

Hi Halvar,

All is not bad in this course kit. I love the ta152 H. I also H1 but I have not yet assembled. The plastic of H0 is different and retail have been reconsidered. In the end, the kit should be beautiful (if I'm correct in my assembly and painting).
    Price is certainly one of the exclusive but for me this kit in France is overrated.

Eric

• Profile Photo
    Juan Benitez said 8 years, 6 months ago:

Excellent work so far! How was the wing assembly, and the join of the wing to the fuse? I have this kit at home and after seeing your work I'm gearing up to start mine. Well done, I will be following this thread regularly.

• Profile Photo

Hi Juan,

Because all wing parts, there are a lot of preparation on the various elements. All parts need sand paper and small change to get a good result. In fact, the internal details of the wings are useless.
    No problem with the join of the wings and fuse.
    Thank you so much Juan for your comment.

Best regards, Eric

• Profile Photo

Hi,

I just start the peint. I deced to change my choose for the colors. Last time when i had built the green 4 i used RLM 82 and 83 Aeromaster. For this one i ll used 81 and 83. After studing a long time the 2 colors pictures (september 1945) i do not really seen bright green on this plane.

Best regards

Eric

12 attached images. Click to enlarge.