1/32 Zoukei Mura TA-152H0 150010 green 4

Started by Rapid27 · 23 · 8 years ago · FW190 TA152 Zoukei mura luftwaffe
  • Profile Photo
    Rapid27 said 8 years, 6 months ago:

I have some surprise when i remove my tape. some little paint parts remained glued to the tape. i ll do some rectifications...

Eric

10 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Johannes Gerl said 8 years, 6 months ago:

The pictures tell a great story, Eric.
    And: I know the feeling when you contemplate over one or two coloured (i.e. in most of th cases colorised) pictures and try to figure out the right way to proceed.

• Profile Photo

Hi Johannes,

Thank you so much. I hope to do something near the 1945 colors picture.

Best regards, Eric

• Profile Photo

Hi,
    Here is the result of painting ...
    I made some rectifications on the wing again. I noticed that the Zoukei Mura camouflage patterns did not correspond broadly to what we can see from the pictures of H0. I still have to perform a touch on the right wing this weekend.
    I made the mottling on the flanks with the same colors. The mottling received an RLM 76 "over-spray".

Eric

4 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo

Hi,

I spray some 81 and 82 nuances. I continued with the fin paint. The next stape schould be the gloss varnish.

Best regards,

Eric

9 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Johannes Gerl said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Hi Eric,
    this is brilliant paint job so far. Put on the gloss coat qiickly to make sure that no harm is done.

• Profile Photo
    Rapid27 said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Hi Johannes,

Thank you so much.
    Yes, the dull coat is now on the TA... I hope to do more next weekend.

Best regards,
    Eric

• Profile Photo
    Rapid27 said 8 years, 5 months ago:

Good evening everyone,

To continue this assembly, there was a passage Testors glossy varnish and then laying the decoration. I would certainly be considered an eternal dissatisfied but Zoukei Mura boards almost made me travel in the 80s with Monogram boxes of decorations with an overlay of small dots of color and offsets ... Anyway ...

Once the deco put a new thick layer of gloss to continue with aging. Of galling, small touches of paint and dark gray juice. Traces exhaust and oil will be made at the end of this video ...
    A layer of semi-gloss varnishes and Testors place for photos ...

I hope to continue tomorrow ...

I had two surprises during the unmasking, steam traces of glue on the inside of the windshield and the loss of red decals for armor plate of the canopy ...

Well, soon,

Eric

11 attached images. Click to enlarge.