Arma Hobby 1/48 PZL P.11c

Started by Tom Cleaver · 24 · 3 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Tom Cleaver said 3 years ago:

Here it is, finished. Review at Modeling Madness next Thursday April 15.

It's a great kit.

4 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Paul Barber said 3 years ago:

I can only frank what Tom has said, I finished mine last weekend. I’m not going to photobomb Tom’s build. I’ll post in good time. It’s a nice kit. Found the plastic a bit soft but the fit generally really impressive for a kit that is basically on one A4 sized sprue and boasts nice photo-etch that is an integral part of the kit not an addition after grinding off various other surfaces. I can’t say how nice a modelling experience this kit is. There was talk of an Arma Hobby 1/48th Hurricane before Eduard release theirs. That would be very interesting!

Great build Tom - Really well done!

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 3 years ago:

Congratulations on your great build, my friend @tcinla!
    Warp speed and super result of a plane we used not to see that often modeled.

• Profile Photo

Go ahead and photobomb, @yellow10. 🙂

Yeah, you have described it.

The Arma Hobby Hurricane II is supposed to be out this summer. They don't want to harm Airfix's Mk.I, which is just fine. I think theirs will be a IIc, though it might be a IIb/IIc.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 3 years ago:

Impressive results in such a short time, Tom.
    Definitely will be reading your review on MM.
    Thanks a lot for sharing.

• Profile Photo

Yeah I think big gun pods are due on that release and some desert schemes. Should be a cracker. Here’s a couple of snaps with your permission. I did the ‘salamander’ markings and used Mr Paint ‘green brown’.

• Profile Photo

@yellow10 - Mmmmmmmmm! I likey mucho!

• Profile Photo

Cheers Tom, the decals took a little ‘sitting down’ but between us we’ve shown some of the many decal options on offer. I’m looking forward to your review.

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 3 years ago:

Came out really nice, Tom (@tcinla). It looks like it is one of those planes that had asymmetric insignia. I had never realized some air forces did this until I ran into it a couple of builds ago.