HS-123A1 GasPatch Model 1/48

Started by Roberto Colaianni · 41 · 4 years ago · Gaspatch., HS-123A1
  • Profile Photo
    Roberto Colaianni said 4 years, 1 month ago:

Hi George,
    Glad you like the small bird. As You mention, better safe then sorry. Next couple of days I will be home, then I dont know what will happen. May be the companys will force workers to take some vacation days, or permorm smart working from home.

• Profile Photo

Company closed two days for "decontamination". Forbidden to leave home. I spend all day into "tha Bunker". Engine completed, i do not like very much the effect on the exhaust, I think I will rework it with some rust pigments. The Protze and the A/T gun 37mm, belongs to theTamiya range, has been build OOB, first shade of acrilics applied, and will be placed in a crowd diorama with the Henschel.

8 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Erik Gjørup said 4 years, 1 month ago:

Coming along rather nicely! The inclusion of 1/48 vehicles are highly reccomendable - might keep that segment alive so that we can have more interesting stuff for dioramas with planes 🙂 - All the best wishes and hopes for all these days, whatever your situation may be. I have been confined to solitude at work as I cannot bring the screen and microphone with me home, and the ground staff has been sent home, so I'll do the refuelling of the odd ambulance flight as well at "my" small airport in Denmark. That aside - happy modeling!

• Profile Photo

Thanks, Erik. All the best to you and at all the member of this page.

• Profile Photo
    Roberto Colaianni said 4 years ago:

Keep going with the figures for the diorama. Medium quality stirene, from Tamiya and Eduard kit. Some of the luftwaffe ground crew come from the panzerwaffe, camouflaged with the Black working dress. Some of the faces look likely more zombie. But never mind, it would have to expensive to purchease so many resin figures.

3 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo

...and other 5 Done.

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 4 years ago:

Figures look great, especially in 1/48. All the effort is certainly worth it.

• Profile Photo

Thanks George.

• Profile Photo

HALT, you are under arrest: no mask, no proper distance!

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Argento said 4 years ago:

Amazong bild. I got the same kit (Legion Condor edition) and a Fokker DVii from wingnut wings for Christmas and its in my stash waiting... it will be probably my next project... was your experience with the montex masks positive? the marks look great in the pics...

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 4 years ago:

That's an excellent model and an equally excellent diorama in progress, Roberto. I cannot wait to see it finished.
    All the best!