Hase­ga­wa 1/24 Lamborghini Miura P400 SV

Started by Cricket · 59 · 3 weeks ago
  • Profile Photo
    Cricket said 1 month ago:

@brithebuilder @johnb @fiveten @chinesegeorge @ssgt @jdtruby @clipper @gblair @anthonyricco @epinac

This arrived today from SpotModel in Spain, lightning fast shipping to the States GREAT service. I can’t wait to start it but I have my Ninja to finish first. I saw this car a long long time ago and fell in love with it so I grabbed this kit when I saw it….looks to be a nice kit I have not built anything from this manufacturer before.

Stay tuned 😉

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    John Truby said 1 month ago:

Nice model of an awesome car!

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 1 month ago:

I’ve built a couple of Hasegawa’s car kits and they’ve gone together just fine, Cricket @bikequeen, the Muira is a real classic car.

• Profile Photo
    Michael Ezat said 1 month ago:

Nice show incoming , I will keep my eyes on !

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 month ago:

Excellent entry, my friend @bikequeen! There's something too charming on the Miura, it is simply a stunning looking car!
    Looking forward to it!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 1 month ago:

Great entry, Cricket @bikequeen
    I cannot wait to see you starting on this Miura.

• Profile Photo
    Brian Mennenoh said 1 month ago:

@bikequeen - That is a beautiful car Cricket.

• Profile Photo

@jdtruby @brithebuilder @fiveten @johnb @faraomike @chinesegeorge thanks guys! I’m looking forward to it…I’m hard pressed not to push the Ninja aside and dig in :). But the Ninja is nearing completion…update pics of it today on the motorcycle group.

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 1 month ago:

Please get that Ninja finished first, Cricket @bikequeen.

• Profile Photo
    Gary Brantley said 1 month ago:

I'm looking forward to seeing your Miura, Cricket @bikequeen! 👍 They were great looking cars and I've just recently read that the Ford GT was the inspiration for their design. I had never heard that, or considered it before but once known, it's easy to see the similarities. 😊

• Profile Photo

@chinesegeorge @garybrantley thank you everyone! I’m surprised at the interest in this, one of my most favorite cars ever :). And Yes George you know I will finish the Ninja. I am about to upload progress pics now

• Profile Photo
    Eric Berg said 1 month ago:

Looking forward to this one Cricket, @bikequeen. Should be a beauty! Show us what’s in the box.

• Profile Photo

@eb801

OKAY! 🙂

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Eric Berg said 1 month ago:

Wow! You're going to have a great time putting this beauty together judging by the looks of things. What vintage is this kit?

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 4 weeks, 1 day ago:

The entry of the box looks amazing, Cricket @bikequeen
    I can imagine it must be hard for you to not get started on this one right away.