Hase­ga­wa 1/24 Lamborghini Miura P400 SV

Started by Cricket · 59 · 1 month ago
  • Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 month, 2 weeks ago:

The Miura is coming together nicely, my friend @bikequeen!

• Profile Photo
    Cricket said 1 month, 2 weeks ago:

@fiveten thank you Spiros

• Profile Photo

@brithebuilder @johnb @fiveten @ssgt @jdtruby @clipper @gblair @anthonyricco @epinac

Got the interior and engine done. Could have had it done today but other duties came first.

I tried to emulate this color scheme but I got the door panels and other parts to yellow

. I thought about going with black but a lot of details wouldn’t be seen.

The engine sadly wont be seen as the body will hide it, had I had the foresight I would have cut the body and hinged it like the 1/1 car, oh well.

. Maybe there will another one in my future.

I drilled out the steering wheel before I painted it…i think it came out pretty good…i thought I took another pic before I installed but guess I didn’t.

All that remains is the front end, which is poseable. To me that makes a car model if they are able to pose I will cut it so it turned left or right. The wheels are done and ready to mount (not pictured)

Some of the photos have a lot of lint/dust they will be removed before I seal it up

7 additional images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 1 month, 2 weeks ago:

The interior looks really great, Cricket (@bikequeen). If you keep building models like this you will need to change your screen name.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 1 month, 2 weeks ago:

Awesome interior, my friend @bikequeen!

• Profile Photo
    John Truby said 1 month, 2 weeks ago:

That is some beautiful work you've done on that engine and interior.

• Profile Photo

@gblair thanks again George, I can point out a thousand imperfections, but all in all I like it…and no I will remain Kie Queen, my stash of bike con tunes to grow. I saw that kit and have admired (read: drooled) that car for decades. I grabbed. I think it’s one of the most attractive sports cars ever made

• Profile Photo

@spiros, thanks again Spiros….could have been better

• Profile Photo

@jdtruby Thanks John, it will disappear once the body is in place, the air intakes could have been better. I didnt think the engine would be that detailed or I would have hinged the body to show it.

• Profile Photo
    Brian Mennenoh said 1 month, 2 weeks ago:

@bikequeen - Nice work Cricket. I didn't know the Miura before this build. It is a beautiful ride!

• Profile Photo
    John aitken said 1 month, 2 weeks ago:

Well played..and excellent progress with the lambo

• Profile Photo

@brithebuilder Thank you Brian. Yeah its a sweet car!

• Profile Photo

@johnaitken Thank you John! Nice to see you here 🙂

• Profile Photo
    Eric Berg said 1 month, 2 weeks ago:

I agree, the Miura is indeed one sweet looking vehicle and so is your build, Cricket @bikequeen. Those instrument dials look terrific. I noticed that Hasegawa seems to keep this kit in constant production ever since it was first tooled in 2004. You'll be at the finish line in just a few more laps.

• Profile Photo

@eb801 thank you Eric! I just finished it, goin to set up and shoot some photos :). This one was dated 2008 i think. I would be tempted to do another