Elevate your modeling today.
Whatever scale modeling means for you,
iModeler brings all the pieces you need and people together
so you can easily share, show and learn.


June 1, 2017 in Automotive


People who liked this article:
Profile photo of Allan J WithersAllan J Withers

8 responses to TOURING

  1. Always a treat to see you work your magic with these bikes, Harry….we’ve missed ya these last few months.

  2. Hi Harry I’m knew around here so I took a sneak peek at your work fantastic can’t wait to see the finished kit,it has been some 34 years since my last and only bike build other than a ww2 bike in 1/35,go well cheers.

  3. Thanks for sharing this with us, Harry, looking forward to seeing your build, you sure love these big bikes.

    • These big bikes offer up a host of detailing possibilities. As you can see I love adding lighting to them. This one appears to be suitable to even adding opening saddlebags and trunk. I have already cheated and downloaded the instructions from the Tamiya site.

      Should be a fun build!

  4. You lucky man, they are rare as rocking horse droppings over here.
    A big kit, looking forward to this build.

    • The older ones, such as this one, are about that rare here as well. I got lucky with the AMF FLH 1200 as well. That one was pulled from the market by Tamiya due to a licensing dispute with AMF at the time.

      This one just wasn’t manufactured in the same quantities as the Harley’s which makes it a bit harder to find.

Leave a reply

You must be logged in to post a comment.