Bf-109G-4 1/32 Promodeler
I started this and a Hasegawa 109G-6 together over 4+ years ago working along with the Floyd Werner video for building the Hasegawa 1/32 109’s. It was shelved for a reason I can’t remember and I pulled the G-4 down for completion just over a month ago and this is the result. I used Tamiya Acrylics (airbrush), Model Master Enamels (drybrushing and hand painting), Model Master Laquer Gloss and Flat for appropriate stages, Winsor Newton Oils (thinned with Humbrol Thinner), pastels for exhaust (rust), Mig pigments, Verlinden seat belt buckles (with Tamia Tape straps), Eduard mask set and Quickboost exhaust. I’m quite pleased with the results as my most recent completions have been Armor builds. There’s a few errors I have noted for future builds, but over all, I’m happy.
3 additional images. Click to enlarge.