Seven Kingdoms and Beyond the Infinite

Started by Aleksandar Sekularac · 40 · 4 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Greg Kittinger said 4 years, 11 months ago:

Well - I've never watched a minute of GoT, BUT I'm captivated by your project and the little grey cells behind it (or the synapses firing through the neurons connecting those little grey cells... or the ghosts of the dreams inspiring those synapses firing...or ...)

• Profile Photo
    Aleksandar Sekularac said 4 years, 11 months ago:

Thanks Greg,
    That's what matters the most in our hobby - inspiration! It comes from somewhere, but it is not available on Amazon. With it everything is possible, without it no kit is good enough...
    Cheers and keep those synapses firin'...;)
    A.

• Profile Photo
    Jeff Bailey said 4 years, 11 months ago:

Them synapses are firing, for sure! This is an interesting project. I saw some of GoTh about 3 or 4 years ago but haven't followed it since.

• Profile Photo
    david leigh-smith said 4 years, 11 months ago:

Why...why in the name of all that is holy and good do Trumpeter (and other companies) persist with this stupid strategy of making their 1/350 planes in clear plastic? No one likes it. It’s horrible to work with. It’s brittle. And you can’t see what the #@#@&%+#£&@%**”@%+ hell you are doing.

That’s better.

Just working on some prep work for a side project (another one...) - and thought how much this Curtis SC-1 Seahawk looked made of ice. So of course I had to stick it on an iPhone as it looks very much like the Monolith.

Hey, maybe THAT’S where Flight 19 (5 Avengers lost over the Bermuda Triangle in ‘45) went to...

• Profile Photo

David, would be fun to have an ice-machine that produces these instead of cubicles or crushed ice... One whiskey please on a sea-plane! 😉
    I guess the intention here was not to have to mess with the canopy in this scale, but I completely understand how it is a bad idea... @dirtylittlefokker

• Profile Photo

Well after the episode 4 of the season 8 I must say that the Game of Thrones continued to dismantle itself in front of my eyes, with its pieces freefalling into the chasm of incoherence and triviality. It seems my frustrations are described already by someone else on the attached drawing.
    4 down, 2 to go…

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Tom Cleaver said 4 years, 11 months ago:

You'll be happy to know, Aleksandar, that you are not the only one in dismay over the self-immolation of GoT. The dismay is all over the media over here.

• Profile Photo

Oh, I am not happy about that at all. @tcinla Just makes me certain that there’s not much to expect from this show any more…
    “Shame! Shame! Shame!”

• Profile Photo

As the online petition to HBO for a competent rewrite and remake the 8th season of Game of Thrones reaches one million signatures, hope still lingers that in tomorrow's finale a major plot twist will salvage at least some part of the lost sense and coherence of this grand story.

There's no rewriting of my script however. I finished my vignette, beating R.R. Martin by quite some distance! You can see final result somewhere in the headlines, or following this link: https://imodeler.com/2019/05/force-majeure/

Be safe and drink milk, it's good for you!

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Tom Cleaver said 4 years, 11 months ago:

I feel sorry for the fans with that petition, since the sun will rise in the west before such a thing happens.