1/32 HPH F7F-3P Tigercat crossing the line !

Started by Michael Ezat · 73 · 3 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    Erik Gjørup said 3 years, 1 month ago:

What a nice plane! Splendid weathering and all looking just right to me.
    Thank you for sharing this build - hope you will have some calm day with sunshine to get some photos outside. Are you planning on re-visiting the weight/balance issue, or will that be too challenging? - a clear plastic rod may be next to invisible in the cabinet, or perhaps a maintenance ladder strategically located by the tail.
    Congratulations on this and WELL DONE Michael.

• Profile Photo
    Michael Ezat said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Spyros @fiveten like you said, a demanding kit and knowing the speed at which I usually move, the result is really satisfactory .
    Thank you my friend !

• Profile Photo

Erik @airbum , the days that are suitable for photography are not missing here. I do not dare to move the heavy but fragile model for this reason alone. As for the tail sitting , if you look more closely at the second photo, you will see that a barrel and a wooden box have already taken on this "duty" .
    Thank you for your time !

• Profile Photo
    Eric Berg said 3 years, 1 month ago:

That is one beautiful Tigercat and you have done a beyond fabulous job with what appears to be a very difficult kit. You can be proud of what you have accomplished here. Thumbs up all the way!

• Profile Photo
    Tom Cleaver said 3 years, 1 month ago:

A very nice result. All that hard work paid off with a very good-looking model. Congratualtions!

• Profile Photo
    John Healy said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Very nice job on this, Michael. I’d love to see a photo of the camera installation/aperture/cover. Well done.

• Profile Photo

John @j-healy , thank you for your kind comments . The camera I am using is one Olympus E-410 (see picture) , generally a good in the category of camera, but which I wrong because of the haste and sloppiness with which I deal with the issue of photography .

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo

Thank you Eric @eb801 ! You are flattering me ...

• Profile Photo

Tom @tcinla your opinion has a great specific weight and it counts very much. If you mean even half then I am very happy .
    Thank you !

• Profile Photo
    Pedro L. Rocha said 3 years, 1 month ago:

Been awhile since I last visited your Tigercat WIP, and seeing the beautiful work you made gives me the urge to start mine. It’s a fantastic model for sure Michael!

• Profile Photo

Pedro , yes ! Start it asap , it is really a very interesting kit . I will follow your build for sure , you can count on me for any clarification in its secrets .

• Profile Photo
    Tom Cleaver said 3 years, 1 month ago:

I always mean 100% Michael. It's a great result.

• Profile Photo
    Greg Kittinger said 3 years, 1 month ago:

That's a great-looking end result! Well done. I'm more motivated to build my 1/72 version now...