3 new projects in the works

Started by Cricket · 13 · 2 months ago
  • Profile Photo
    Cricket said 2 months, 2 weeks ago:

@chinesegeorge @johnb @gblair @brithebuilder @fiveten @jdtruby @coondog

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-RR, detail up forks and Top Studio parts en route 🙂

Honda RC213V Repsol and i know this is a sacrilege but I’m not doing the bright colors I’m doing the black version

. Detail up folks in the house, Top Studio parts en route 🙂

And lastly I’m braking rank with Tamiya and I got this Aoshimi Kawasaki Ninja GPZ 900 R I’m hoping it’s a good kit i like because it’s black and gold 🙂

Stay tuned as what ever parts come in first is next up.

Meanwhile I broke my back cleaning a corner of the brown recluse infested garage yesterday to make a better place to use the airbrush 🙂

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 2 months, 2 weeks ago:

They all look great, Cricket (@bikequeen). Any of them will be a good choice, although the paint scheme on Repsol Honda looks cool (and challenging).

• Profile Photo

@gblair I’m up for the challenge :). Especially wit the top studio parts coming 🙂

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 2 months, 2 weeks ago:

You’re keeping busy, Cricket @bikequeen, some cracking looking models there.

• Profile Photo

@chinesegeorge thanks again George…busy hands are happy hands 🙂

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 2 months, 2 weeks ago:

Excellent entries, all of them, my friend @bikequeen! Looking forward to them, especially the GPz!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 months, 2 weeks ago:

Some great upcoming projects, Cricket @bikequeen
    Eagerly waiting to see them progressing.

• Profile Photo
    Brian Mennenoh said 2 months, 2 weeks ago:

@bikequeen - Looking forward to all of them Cricket. The black Repsol will look great when finished.

• Profile Photo

@chinesegeorge @jonb @gbalir @coondog @fiveten @ssgt @jdtruby @brithebuilder @dion_dunn

I have been chided into building the box stock version of REPSOL Honda, so I guess I will do that, i dislike all the colors but I guess I’m up to it, especially with the Top Studio parts on the way, and the Tamiya Detail-Up forks, I have all the paints I need and it looks like I can start it, although I would really like to do the other Ninja 🙂

• Profile Photo

@bikequeen - Cricket, tell whomever chided you about your color choices that they should build their own model and paint it how they want and in the meantime they should shhhh. If you dislike the colors, don't paint it that way. You'll dislike looking at it on your shelf and the added cost of the detail parts is a bit of a waste. It's your model, paint it the way it's supposed to look when it's on your shelf. My 2 cents anyway...

• Profile Photo

@brithebuilder LOL he was right, I’ll do it the proper way…I could always buy another and do it black 😉

• Profile Photo

@bikequeen - Building a second one... even better. It is a great kit.

• Profile Photo
    Cricket said 2 months, 1 week ago:

Got the Top Studio parts in for the ZX-RR today.,..I’m unimpressed i was looking forward to brake rotors and such but there is hardly any of that in it :/. I will shoot and post pic tomorrow