Tamiya Kawasaki Ninja H2R, redo ;)

Started by Cricket · 83 · 2 months ago · 1/12th, Cricket, H2R, Hobby Design, Kawasaki, Kawasaki H2R, Tamiya
  • Profile Photo
    Cricket said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

@jagmkx @eb801 @j-healy @faraomike @pb_legend @airbum @ssgt @fiveten @anthonyricco @gblair @chinesegeorge @johnb @brithebuilder @coondog @billkoppos @atjoe @impisi @dion-dunn @chrisballard @jdtruby @clipper @tcinla @de4ever

Ok the bike I listed last was listed as the H2R but I ended up doing the Carbon instead . So now I a going for the H2R with the same Hobby Design detail parts i used on the Carbon. I also scraped up some cash and ordered more paint. I also have the Studio 27 carbon fiber decal set i will use on this kit all 50 something of them 😉

We got 3 inches of snow last night and more coming today so painting will be on hold as temps are in single digits most of the week.

Detail parts wont be here for about 2 weeks and same prob for paints (mostly rattle cans)

Anyway, here is the next Victim….errr….Model :). I am also going to shoot for the chrome on this one and apply some techniques i learned on the Carbon.

3 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

Another great-looking project, Cricket (@bikequeen), especially with the carbon-fiber decals and PE. I really like the all-over black tones.

• Profile Photo

@gblair .. thanks George this is the look I am going to strive for on this one….Fingers crossed 🙂

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

This will be another impressive build, Cricket @bikequeen
    She will look great next to the carbon one.

• Profile Photo

@johnb thanks John! I’m looking forward to starting it as soon as the weather clears 🙂

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

Hi Cricket (@bikequeen): The black tones with the green is very classy. Looking forward to it.

• Profile Photo

@gblair thanks George …. Everything I do is classy 😉 sorry couldn’t resist 🙂

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

Way to go, Cricket @bikequeen, you can’t have too many of these Kawasakis.

• Profile Photo
    Carl Smoot said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

Lovely color scheme, that black bike. Even if modern sport bikes do look like angry bumblebees. (older former standard street bike rider speaking here) 🙂

• Profile Photo

@chinesegeorge Yes! I am really loving these Kawasaki’s 🙂

• Profile Photo

@clipper. I know what you mean Carl. Kawasaki has just rereleased the green Ninja to celebrate 40 years of that bike 🙂

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

Another excellent entry, my friend @bikequeen! Will look awesome side by side her sister H2!

• Profile Photo

@fiveten Thanks Spiros, I’m collecting photos oif th real bike and formulating a plan :). Going to be in the 50’s Tuesday it’s 6 right now….Fahrenheit (I’m metrically challenged 🙂 )

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

Oh, my! 6F? 🥶🥶That's TOO cold, my friend @bikequeen!

• Profile Photo

@fiveten yes it is…will be 4 tonight :/