Horse Drawn Hearse

Started by Cricket · 113 · 4 months ago
  • Profile Photo
    John Truby said 4 months, 4 weeks ago:

Cricket, I think your finished hearse looks absolutely amazing. Will you be posting it to "Headlines" anytime soon? Hope so.

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 4 months, 4 weeks ago:

Hi Cricket @bikequeen, can we give you a “deadline” for posting it in Headlines?

• Profile Photo
    Cricket said 4 months, 4 weeks ago:

@clipper thanks Carl in a way it was an interesting build but in others it was a night mare. The “glass” is foggy. The wood parts came out well but the metal parts are junk. It could have been better

• Profile Photo

@eb801 Thanks Eric, yeah I like that one but i dont have the materials or the space to do that kind of scratch build then like Jay @ssgt says I would have to change my screen name to @hearsequeen 😉

• Profile Photo

@jdtruby @chinesegeorge thanks but IMHO it’s not good enough to be on the headlines

Jump over to the Motorcycle group and see the latest I am about to start the Kawasaki H2 Carbon with tons O aftermarket goodies frm the world over 🙂

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 4 months, 4 weeks ago:

@bikequeen, this hearse is definitely worth posting, Cricket. You don't see them build often and especially not in this quality. If you consider the bad parts you had to deasl with, this result is even more worth presenting.

• Profile Photo

@johnb I’ll think about John. Right now I’m having motorcycle building withdrawals 😉

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 4 months, 4 weeks ago:

I would post it for sure, Cricket (@bikequeen), just to let the cosmos know that you had conquered this thing. I am almost ready to start my first build for the group. Hopefully it won't be this much trouble.