The 80th anniversary of the Japanese attack on the American base at Pear Harbor.

Started by capt. R · 11 · 2 years ago
  • Profile Photo
    capt. R said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Dear friends, this year marks the 80th anniversary of an unprecedented attack by Japanese Navy forces on the US Navy and Navy and Army Air Force Base at Pearl Harbor. Today I had an idea to celebrate this event by jointly building models related theatically on December 7, 1941. The condition for participation in the group would be to make a model related to the main topic (without a time frame, because modeling is not racing 😉 and presenting the progress of your work in the group, and finally creating an article that will describe the events of a specific machine or pilot (and maybe also a ship). ?). Of course, both American and Japanese models could be made. What do you think about this idea?

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 2 years, 6 months ago:

I think it is a great idea, my friend @lis!
    If you create a GB, i will wholeheartedly participate!

• Profile Photo

@fiveten
    But how can I create GB in i-modeler? 🙂 It isn't nessesary to be a moderator? And of course some people should report there to build with us 😉

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Just go into "GROUPS", then hit "CREATE A GROUP". Give your GB a name, you "automatically" become the administrator of your GB. So easy, my friend @lis. If you make a mistake, all can be easily corrected, since you will have full privileges in your GB!

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 2 years, 6 months ago:

Great idea, Lis @lis
    Looking forward to join as well.

• Profile Photo
    Jay Mitchell said 2 years, 6 months ago:

That would be an interesting group build to participate in.

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 2 years, 6 months ago:

I also think this would be an interesting group, @lis. Most of my models are in storage waiting for a move to a new house, but I could probably find something that would fit.

• Profile Photo

Great! I purchased P-40B and set of Pear Harbor Decals for this project!

• Profile Photo
    Michael Paquette said 2 years, 6 months ago:

I'm in. I have several kits to run with this.

• Profile Photo

I think it will be fun build together!

• Profile Photo
    Michael Knights said 2 years, 6 months ago:

I like this idea. Have not built a model in quite a while, awaiting the winter nights so this has given me an idea and want to participate.