Fokker D.VII AOW, Karl Degelow. Eduard Profi Pack 1/48
This is my first article on Imodeler, I would like to thanks the editor for giving me the possibility of display my model, apologize for my “Maccaroni” English!
This model participated at the Moson 2016 Model Contest.
The main feature of this build are:
– Cockpit nternal frame scratch build in variuos materials.
– Engine strut scratch build in evergreen.
– Engine modified cross kitting Eduard and Vector parts, and valve spring in copper wire.
– Propeller scratch build by 7 laier of differen wood bar, 0.4 mm thick, glued with Superglue and shaped by files and sand paper.
– Lozenge 5 colors painted with montex mask and my own Tamiya mix.
– Linen effect made with Microscale semi-transparent decals applied over a layer of fresh Future floor wax.
– Jaguar Figure brushed-on with Vallejo.
Thanks for watching.
32 additional images. Click to enlarge.