The Grand Planned Build List for 2019 is Here for me that is…
First Happy New Year everyone! Hope that life in general for everyone is safe and with good spirit first of all. The year 2018 was quite an eventful year, though it did go rather quickly it seems. The models here presented keep getting better and better as new modelers join the already great members on Imodeler. To accomplish what was rather ambitious for 2018 for was very fulfilling as some projects are not quite finished but are close. So let see whats up coming. Starting with the Group Builds for 2019. First with David-Leigh Smith’s At the Movies GB:
1. Hasegawa 1/48th Grumman F-14A-VF-84 USS Nimitz, The Final Countdown
2. Hasegawa 1/48th Mitsubishi A6m2 Type 21 Zero, The Final Countdown
3. MPC 1/25th scale 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am-Smokey and the Bandit
Next for Sebastijon Videc’s MiG GB:
4. ESCI 1/48th Mikoyan-Gurevich MiG-27 Flogger D-Iraqi Air Force 1991
Now just some random kits that I want to build this year.
5. Italeri 1/72nd Bell OH-58D Kiowa-US Army, Desert Storm 1991
6. Academy 1/72nd Consolidated B-24D Liberator 98th BG. WWII
The next in a series of Tamiya kits once one of the ongoing Tam kits are completed.
7. Tam #61056, 1/48th Mitsubishi Ki-46 III Dinah, Air Defense version
8. Tam #61057, 1/48th Heinkel He-219 Uhu-this should be fun. And will take my time on this one. Unit yet to be determined.
9. Tam #61058, 1/48th Douglas AH-1 Skyraider, USN- Squadron to be determined, Vietnam
10. Airfix 1/48th Hawker Hurricane Mk1-RAF, GN-A, looking forward to finally building a new mold Airfix kit, yummy!
11. Hobby Boss 1/48th, Grumman Avenger TBM-3, special project GB, Flight 19 USN, this will be my first ever Hobby Boss build in any scale, though I have a few in the stash. Funny how that is.
Finally left over 2017 and older projects still working.
12. Airfix 1/72nd Martin B-26B Marauder-old molding
13. Tamiya #61049 Mitsubishi GM4 Betty
14. Tamiya #61055 Douglas F4D-1 Skyray, USN
15. Hasegawa 1/72nd General Dynamics F-111D USAF 1991 Gulf War
Well this is what I have in mind, other than the GB commitments which are solid and
the Tam series. Things can change. Though I must say that everything I planned last year was either completed or started on. So it all works out as new GB’s may spring up as the year slips on by.
Happy New Year,