BTR-152 from Trumpeter, 1/35
Greetings to all forum members.
It's been a while since I've shown my projects here (free time is scarce these days).
This time I wanted to show you the Trumpeter BTR-152, in 1/35 scale. The truth is that it was a pleasure to build this kit. The detailing is very good and the fit of the parts is almost at the level of a Tamiya kit.
I only completed with some scratching inside the engine compartment. It is striking that the engine is very detailed, but cannot be seen from the outside. For this, a part of the engine cover had to be cut off and the engine compartment had to be completed a bit.
For the painting phase I used: matt black primer from Vallejo and Russian green from Mission Models. Then I lightened some areas with the Russian green and some drops of white acrylic from Vallejo. The washes were various, with products from AK and oils from Alba (a local brand). I also used pigments from Castle Art and AK.
I hope you like it, and any comments are welcome.
When I have more time, I will show other things I have finished (a Shilka, a Cuban Comet tank, etc.).
Greetings and see you next time.
22 additional images. Click to enlarge.