The old Revell kit got a major upgrade with the Encore photo etch details. I made custom metal barrels and metal masts. The deck is custom designed, printed on a laser printer, and colored with diluted oil paint. Some minor scratch building was [...]
An experiment with resin using the 1/350 Revell U-boat kit.
This is a kit bash / scratch built model inspired by the designs of Ian McQue. Hope i did him justice...
Hello everyone. A little experiment which turned out quite eye catching. I used the Zvezda 1/350 kit.
Hello everyone. It's been a while since the last model so I had to get things going. I wanted to try one of the ship paper models for a change, so I pick an easy one, or so I thought... The Anna Maria Sophia (aka Sir Pitschek) is pretty straight[...]
Hello everyone. This is the latest from the bench. The Heller kit turned out quite nice with the addition of some generic rails. The front mast was replaced by brass tubing. Some small additions were made to enhance details using copper wire and[...]
Finally got some time on the bench in 2020. Needed something small to get me going again, so I gave a go at the four-stack destroyer of Mirage Hobby. The build is OOB with the addition of some generic 1/350 railings. Hope you like it! Comments[...]
A small one to get me started again. Masts replaced with brass tubing, and the rock is made of styrofoam.
Hello everyone, while browsing I came across a photo of the wreck of SS City of Adelaide, and instantly I knew I had to give it a go. The build was rather fast by my standards, as I was more interested in trying new things like resin for the se[...]