Modelling from Costa Rica but born and raised in Mexico.
RAF 111st. Squadron around 1986. To finish my triple Phantom project I ended the series with the latest Airfix tool, but for this one I elected to have the cockpit closed, even though I used PE details for it and resin seats (I know they are not[...]
VF-84 Jolly Rogers during their 1965 VN tour. Backdated to an early bird, no ECM antennas and un-slotted stabilators. Several details from scratch but I also used photoetched sets, resin weapons, TERs, wheels, afterburner cans, ejection seats an[...]
First of this project. It began in February, this one was finished this past weekend. I´m depicting a training load while land based. Resin accesories: bombs, AIM-9L, MERs, wheels, jet exhausts, wheels, seats and mirrors. Photoetched items for c[...]
My last project, painted Hinomaru insignias and colored belts/stripes, pitot tubes added with hipodermic needles and wire. Little nice kits but it took me longer than expected to finish these up, too many things to mask, Deck section has 5 wood [...]
Resin gun pods and gun barrels from Quickboost, the side blast shields and front guns exit were done with styrene plastic sheet. Decals from an old Albatros decal set but I retouched the Nose Art decal and painted the falcon´s head and national [...]
My last project. Resin cockpit from Aires, Sidewinders, Mk 82s and TERs from Eduard, Mk 83s and LAU-10s from Hasegawa, decals from CAM and Print Scale. Scratchbuilt landing gear bays and rotary cannon front face (small projects on themselves). G[...]
Follow up from my previous post. Some modifications to make her serve at Top Gun.
My humble contribution to the What if... Universe. Decals from Furball, Pilot and Sidewinder from Hasegawa sets, ACMI pod from scratch. Colors from Model Master, Metals from Alclad II and Vallejo Metal Color.
Aires cockpit, Squadron canopy, CAM decals, some improvements on several details with plastic sheet, copper wires, steel needles and photo etched items from Eduard. Painted with Humbrol, Model Master and Polly Scale. And if I remember well I swa[...]
Just finished past week, an old mold that required some care to improve it. As you can see I made use of several resin additions and a vacuum-formed canopy that required a lot of adjustment to make it fit, I scratch built several details not inc[...]