Kawasaki Ninja H2R 1/12th

Started by Cricket · 131 · 3 months ago
  • Profile Photo
    Cricket said 4 months, 3 weeks ago:

@jagmkx @eb801 @j-healy @faraomike @pb_legend @airbum @ssgt @fiveten @anthonyricco @gblair @eb8010 @eb8011 @eb8012 @eb8013 @eb8014 @eb8015 @eb8016 @eb8017 @eb8018

Santa came early (guilt gifts from the husband are always good :)) and after watching this video a few weeks ago, https://youtu.be/15nPDcuqDTI?si=SgfSyzCOA2wkB0PH I bought the kit, I then tracked down all the fun aftermarket stuff he spoke about. Including the paints etc etc. they are coming from around the world so it will be awhile before they come all together. That guy truly inspired me!

Oh and I ordered a ton O paint ๐Ÿ˜‰

Stayed tuned ๐Ÿ™‚

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    Dion Dunn said 4 months, 3 weeks ago:

You promised me an airplane next LOL

• Profile Photo

@dion-dunn prove it! :). And I gave u an Airplane ;0

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 4 months, 3 weeks ago:

Another fantastic entry, my friend @bikequeen!
    Love it!

• Profile Photo

@fiveten thanks Spiros it should top the Yamaha ๐Ÿ™‚

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 4 months, 3 weeks ago:

What an amazing bike, Cricket @bikequeen
    Santa is very generous already ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Profile Photo

@johnb yes John, but sometimes Santa can be a โ€œhind endโ€ if you catch my meaning ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 4 months, 3 weeks ago:

Should be a good one, Cricket (@bikequeen). Looking forward to the build.

• Profile Photo

@gblair Should be fun. The PE parts are coming from China, braided hose from Australia, Carbon Fiber decals from Spain ๐Ÿ™‚ lord knows where some of the paints and other stuff I got coming will be from ๐Ÿ™‚

Oh I bought this for my husband for Christmas (dont tell him ;)). He likes that kinda stuffโ€ฆof course I will have to build it for him ๐Ÿ™‚

• Profile Photo
    George Williams said 4 months, 3 weeks ago:

The Ninja is a very cool kit and all the extras youโ€™re putting on it will make it world class, Cricket @bikequeen. Is the Howitzer to the same scale as the hearse?

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 4 months, 3 weeks ago:

Excellent present, my friend @bikequeen!

• Profile Photo
    Cricket said 4 months, 1 week ago:

@chinesegeorge @fiveten re: the howitzer โ€ฆitโ€™s junk too the scale is 1/16 and itโ€™s all metal, Iโ€™m so disappointed with it ๐Ÿ™

• Profile Photo
    Cricket said 4 months, 1 week ago:

@jagmkx @eb801 @j-healy @faraomike @pb_legend @airbum @ssgt @fiveten @anthonyricco @gblair @eb8010 @eb8011 @eb8012 @eb8013 @eb8014 @eb8015 @eb8016 @eb8017 @eb8018 @eb8019 @j-healy0 @j-healy1

Inspired by this video by Plasmo https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=15nPDcuqDTI

I have two kits in house, the Kawasaki H2, presented in the video, and the Kawasaki H2 Carbon, the latter has more parts so i am going for it. I have some of the paints in, more on the way and several aftermarket accessories on the way, the holidays are slowing everything down shipping wise. I also ordered a new airbrush

4 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 4 months, 1 week ago:

You have a some amazing kits on the table, Cricket @bikequeen
    Also this new airbrush looks very nice.
    Seems like you have convinced Santa to hand you some very nice treats.
    Looking forward to both.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 4 months, 1 week ago:

Both H2s are super, the carbon definitely looks meaner, my friend @bikequeen! Your new airbrush looks great.