Kawasaki Ninja H2R 1/12th

Started by Cricket · 131 · 3 months ago
  • Profile Photo
    Cricket said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

@gblair Iโ€™m not going anywhere, I got a lot I can still posit I already built

A friend asked the other day how many i built, so I counted them up

22, 1/12th scale and 14, 1/6th scale and one bicycle. All in less than 3 years ๐Ÿ™‚

1 attached image. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

Hi Cricket (@bikequeen): 1/6 scale is so cool, and very large. If I was building motorcycle, I would build 1/6. But they are also really expensive. I have seen bicycle kits, but I have never seen an actual bicycle built. Very cool.

• Profile Photo

@gblair the bike was fun and quick. But the cables are way out of scaleโ€ฆI could fix it but I had moved on to other things ๐Ÿ™‚

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

Well done, my friend @bikequeen! The Kawasaki looks excellent! Well done on your 3-year modeling production run, too, quite impressive! As for the resolved issue, it is great that it is resolved.

• Profile Photo

@fiveten Thank you Sir ๐Ÿ™‚

• Profile Photo

@jagmkx @eb801 @j-healy @faraomike @pb_legend @airbum @ssgt @fiveten @anthonyricco @gblair @eb8010 @eb8011 @eb8012 @eb8013 @eb8014 @eb8015 @eb8016 @eb8017 @eb8018 @eb8019 @j-healy0 @j-healy1

2023 wrap up

Not as many as 2022 because most of these were far more complex than the 2022 ones, thats my story and Iโ€™m sticking to it ๐Ÿ™‚

Tamiya Honda Africa Twin 1/6th
    Tamiya SUZUKI GSX750 1/12th
    Tamiya Ferrari 641/2 (F190) F1 1/12th
    Tamiya Yamaha YZF R1 1/12th
    Tamiya Yamaha XV1000 Virago 1/12th
    Tamiya Yamaha XV 1600 Roadstar 1/12th
    Tamiya Yamaha YZR-M1 1/12th with Top Studio PE and resin parts
    Tamiya Honda CBR1000 RR-R Fireblade 1/12th
    Tamiya Honda RC 166 GB Racer with Top Studio resin and PE parts
    Tamiya Kawasaki ZZR 1400 1/12th
    Tamiya Kawasaki KZ 1300 B Touring 1/6th (weathered)
    Tamiya Yamaha FZR 750 R (OW01) 1/12th
    Suyata Fokker DR-1 with Baron figure no scale
    Tamiya Yamaha YZF-RIM 1/12th with Tamiya forks and Top Studio PE and resin parts
    Model Trailways Horse drawn Hearse 1/12th Wood and metal parts
    AMT/Ertl Shelby Cobra 1/18th
    Tamiya Kawasaki Ninja H2 Carbon 1/12th with Hobby Design PE and resin parts

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

Great list of models, Cricket (@bikequeen). I am sure there are fewer last year than before because you are tackling more complex kits and becoming more of a craftsman. Looking forward to your 2024 builds.

• Profile Photo

@gblair thats a told of 54 models in 2 years! Thats more than I have built in my enter life! And yes I agree they are more complex now with add on parts. And I started building the bikes in October 2021, and that is when my skill level really amped up, I was scared to touch these expensive kits because I was afraid I would ruin them. Now I keep pushing the envelope ๐Ÿ™‚

The best one so far was the Yamaha YZR-RIM that was HOT! And of course the Kawasaki Ninja HR Caron. But itโ€™s hard to pick a favorite ๐Ÿ™‚

2 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

An impressive list of great builds, Cricket @bikequeen
    To be honest, all builds I have seen from you so far are all beauties.
    You modelling skills are superb, and no, I'm not exagerrating.
    Looking forward to your 2024 builds.

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 3 months, 2 weeks ago:

An impressive list of complex kits, my friend @bikequeen!
    Congratulations!

• Profile Photo

@johnb @fiveten thank you guys! Iโ€™m rather surprised myself donโ€™t know what 24 will have in store as $ will be tight. I do have a few kits here awaiting for me. I will start a new thread in a minute with the nt build ๐Ÿ™‚