• Profile Photo
    Cricket said 8 months, 1 week ago:

@fiveten Thank you Spiros πŸ™‚

• Profile Photo

@rory, thank you sir! It going to look pretty HOT πŸ™‚

• Profile Photo
    Frederick J Seitz III said 8 months, 1 week ago:

Making some really great progress, Cricket! Fantastic.

• Profile Photo

@fjs3 Thank you Fredrick! Appreciate you looking πŸ™‚

• Profile Photo

@jagmkx @eb801 @j-healy @faraomike @pb_legend @airbum @fjs3 @ij001 @ssgt @fiveten @eb8010 @eb8011 @eb8012 @eb8013 @eb8014

Got a little more done on the ZZR 1400 today.

A couple pics. I drilled out the rotors which probably took the most mite :). Before and after pics attached. Lots of little tiny details to be added. Probably be done with it tomorrow. It’s been perfect painting weather πŸ™‚

So here are a couple pics.

And 911, NEVER forget, 343 firefighters lost their lives that day

5 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 8 months, 1 week ago:

Is it my imagination, or is this model a lot more detailed than your last one, Cricket (@bikequeen)? Painted parts look really awesome. Nice 911 memorial photo.

• Profile Photo

@gblair Yes and no George! The other a 1966 Honda, os it was simpler as a machine however it had a lot more parts. This one is and, I will have to check the year, much much newer. This one seems to have less parts judging by how fast its assembly is going. The cowlings/fairings are way cool πŸ™‚ and makes it bold super bad πŸ™‚

Thanks on 911

• Profile Photo
    Spiros Pendedekas said 8 months, 1 week ago:

Awesome result so far, my friend @bikequeen.
    Great memorial 911 photo.

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 8 months, 1 week ago:

Your progress is amazing, Cricket @bikequeen
    Those firefighters should never be forgotten, nice picture.

• Profile Photo

@johnb @fiveten thanks guys and a colleague from the neighboring county sent the 911 photo, I β€œborrowed” it

• Profile Photo
    Eric Berg said 8 months, 1 week ago:

That metallic paint looks terrific, Cricket @bikequeen. That's going to be a hot looking bike. And thanks for reminding us about the loss of our firefighters on 9/11.

• Profile Photo

@jagmkx @eb801 @j-healy @faraomike @pb_legend @eb8010 @eb8011 @eb8012 @eb8013 @eb8014 @eb8010 @eb8011 @eb8012 @eb8013 @eb8014

Some updates and buttoning up soon!

This kit has metal transfers for the log and they are really nice. Had an upset this morning, put the turn signal on one side fairing and the glue bled over the paint so I had to redo it, when I did that I realized there another spot on the metallic black that had to be fixed, so that trough a monkey wrench into the works. Other than that its ready to seal up for ever an ever :). The front cowling is a trip! Looks like a bug …LOL

Have to hook up the lines to the handlebars as well

Please note the 1000 tiny hand painted silver dots all over πŸ™‚

11 attached images. Click to enlarge.

• Profile Photo
    George R Blair Jr said 8 months, 1 week ago:

This will look really cool when you bring all of the various colors and tones together, Cricket (@bikequeen). How in the world did you paint all of the tiny silver dots?

• Profile Photo

@gblair Thanks George! It’s done, getting ready for the photo shoot :). I painted all the tiny dots very carefully πŸ™‚

• Profile Photo
    John vd Biggelaar said 8 months, 1 week ago:

Very impressive work done, Cricket @bikequeen
    Especially the 100 dots.