It has been a while since my last posting. Sadly there has been far to few hours spent at the bench, but at least (as I said earlier) I have quite a backlog of pictures, and so this evening will be spent at the PC.
Now – here we have the assembled office
1. Stick forward and to the right
The small red handle was sacrified to the carpetmonster at an early stage, so I tried my hand on a new one of stretched sprue. Came out a bit too large I think!
1. The replacement handle
The instrumentpanel is – apart from the handle – standard Eduard photoetch with the addition of Tamiya clear glasses
1. Tamiya clear glass n the back of standard photoetch panels
2. The lower panel was removed as it is not on the real thing
Speaking of glass – the by now usual navigation lights were fashioned from clear sprue, here we have the green/right/starboard one
1. Carved out and a plate under the bulb! (notice the light shining through)
And the redlight district is at port, as every sailor knows
1. Rahter satisfying reflection on the inside of the clear glass!
next up will be assembled wing and some fuselage details