Last Call…….The Panther is Finished!
Well the Pub has to close sooner or later! Here is my Cat warts and all. I started with a base I had decoupaged a map and some period photos, a simple word generated name plate, then added some cement patch painted an appropriate “dirt” color. Upon this I added some grasses, spices from the kitchen for leaves and some railroad scale grass for moss on rocks. For the Panther pastels were used as well as a flat base pigmented a “dust” color I mixed up myself. Lastly I sprayed the whole tank and groundwork with another dust/flat coat spray to blend it all together. Lastly the bench is clean and ready for the next project!
11 additional images. Click to enlarge.