Finished this one last year. It took me a year to build to the day I called it finished. Posted on another site, but one of my all time favorites. And fun to build.
I don’t have an airbrush so all my work is with a Rattle Can and Blue Masking Tape. It took me three tries to get the camoflage pattern I liked. I added Snakeye bombs from Hasagawa and rocket pod an minigun from Monogram. I also used True Detail wheels and Microscale decals.I had to use 2oz. of lead in the nose and 1oz. behind each engine. I also cut and shortened the nose oleo to bring the CG forward so it would sit on its landing gear.
I also cut the prop hubs off and flipped the props over to get the right pitch on the props.
5 additional images. Click to enlarge.