Two 1/48 Hawker Hunter F.5s
Two Hunter F-5s, done with the Aeroclub conversion for cockpit, seat, landing gear and tail cone from the Academy F.6. These are the two squadrons of Hunters based on Cyprus during the Suez Intervention in 1956 for defense of the island which was base for the Canberras and Valiants. Later research indicates the yellow might more accurately be done with camouflage Middle Stone, since they had a real shortage of yellow there (which is why at least on squadron of Canberras had black/white stripes).
The big conversion is getting rid of the "dog tooth" on the outer wing. This involves cutting off the outer wing leading edge back to the first panel line, then cutting the removed section so it fits with a flush leading edge. Not particularly difficult and it gives the Hunter a very different look.
The Hunter is definitely one of the best-looking second-generation jets, even if the tail is in the wrong place aerodynamically (which is why it is as thoroughly subsonic as the MiG-15 and MiG-17)
12 additional images. Click to enlarge.