MV-22 Osprey final 2018 build
So I know i was supposed to keep an updated account for the Revell MV-22 but with Christmas, heavy work load, and all that jazz, I failed in my duties. Anyhow I can say that the kit was very well put together in terms of molds. Most everything was an easy placement and even the fuselage halves had very little error in them. The only major issue was the connection of the wing root. Major gaps, poor fit, and a lot of putty are the three outcomes of putting the machine together. Once sanded though, it looks nice. The paint scheme, at least to me is a little odd, but it was this oddity that grew on me and overall I think it turned out alright for having to mix a few different paints. I hope you enjoy the pictures, with the last one being the 3 I have built of the 6 total I managed to squeak out in 2018. Looking to get a lot more done this year, starting off with a dual build of the Revell B17G and the Tamiya Lancaster both in 1/48 scale! Any questions, comments and feedback is welcome. Happy 2019 everyone!
3 additional images. Click to enlarge.