Beriev-6 Madge, Trumpeter, 1/72
Hello, friends! Today I want to show a model of a flying boat Beriev-6. Here’s what I had to finalize on my own:
1. Engines from resin from the some German
2. Oil cooler air intake inlet drilled
3. The output of the oil cooler is cut and glued from sheet plastic. It was a level log.
4. The drilled hole of the exhaust nozzles.
5. Cabin aft arrow equipped with a homemade red dot sight.
6. Flaps lowered to take-off position. Changed suspension units.
7. The barrels of the bow and stern guns were replaced with brass blackened tubes.
8. Installed radar antenna in the bottom.
9. Added handles at the ends of the landing gear struts
10. Added hinges of the rudders.
11. Made riveting.
The model was painted with Mr paint.Color by Gunze, Gunze flush.
I hope you like the model.
57 additional images. Click to enlarge.