ZSU-23-4 "Shilka" from Meng
Greetings to all forum members.
The kit is very nice to build, with a very good fitting of parts. You have to read the instructions very well, as certain steps are quite complex, like for example the placement of the cannon pipes.
For the painting phase, I decided on a tricolour scheme, with two shades of green and grey. This scheme corresponds to a Russian army unit.
For the wethering stage I used pigments from Casttle Art and Vallejo. For the washes I used oils and AK products. I also used graphite for some specific areas with wear and tear.
I hope you like it. A big hello to all of you.
16 additional images. Click to enlarge.