1/32 Hasegawa-Paragon-Warbird Spitfire Mk.XII
This is 1/32 Spitfire Mk.XII with the markings of EB-B MB882 from No.41 sqn RAF Tangmere, Sussex England in October 1943
The base kit is Hasegawa Spitfire MkVb. I have used Paragon Spitfire Mk.XII conversion set with Warbird universal resin C wings
Other additions used in this Project are as follows:
- Eduard instrument panels and seat belts
- Barracudacast resin seat
- Barracudacast Spitfire cockpit parts
- Grey Matter Spitfire ventral lower wing part
- Grey Matter main wheels
- Master Details horizontal tails
- Barracudacast pilot Access door
- Archer fine Transfer surface details fasteners
- SAC landing legs
Paints are Gunze and Tamiya acrylics
Roundels are from spare parts of DK decals.
Customized Fuselage codes ( EB-B) are from Customhobbydecals Australia.
Serial numbers and letters (MB882) are from Xtradecal.
Cockpit mirror , beam approach antenna, ventral tank and its hooks are from Tamiya spare parts.
48 additional images. Click to enlarge.