Profile Photo
George Henderson
56 articles


December 9, 2016 · in Aviation · · 9 Comments

Just saw another posted here so I thought I'd post another. I added an interior with plastic card and a modified seat from a T-6. A cross member was added to the rudder post for the extra antennae and the post behind the canopy was corrected to vertical as the kit has it canted forward ala the -3 version. As this was a drone the tail wheel strut was lengthened. The decals came from Alley Cat. This was also my first attempt at using an airbrush

6 additional images. Click to enlarge.

9 responses

  1. A *ell of a different 'Cat. Nice!

  2. I like it ! The drones were painted in very colorful schemes.

  3. Wow - that's one colorful son of a gun!

  4. A shame the 'Cats were relegated to "targets"...nice job on the model. 🙂

  5. Good to see something a little different, good job on the paintwork.

  6. Looks like the old kit paints up pretty well. I like the look.

  7. Thanks guys. George, that's one thing I try to do in all my builds, "different". I've built a black Spitfire and Macchi C.200, a yellow JM-1(Navy B-26) and several captured aircraft

  8. Very cool! Now, that's one you don't see everyday. Good job on that! 🙂

  9. As they used to say on Monty Python: "And now for something completely different." Good job on the old Monogram kit. A unique color scheme, sets it off nicely.

Leave a Reply