Matchbox 1/72 Do-18
I remember enjoying this build very much. I did fill in all of the deep recessed lines on the wings, winglets and engine cowlings/nacelles areas. I also put in some extra effort on reshaping the rear spinner, cutting the flight controls, using some metal wires in the wings and tail struts areas. Drilled out the engines carb inlets on the cowlings and the exhaust pipes on the top of the wings. The aerial wires were all made from stretch spruce which are all original from the 1986 build. Matchbox did provide the basis to make a nice looking kit, and an interesting subject to have displayed with the other builds.
I used Poly-S acrylic paints, all hand brushed except for the clear coats. I airbrushed the Future clear and later airbrushed the Poly-S Clear flat.