Lindberg 1/48 F-8J Crusader.
I purchased this kit for £3.00 a long time back.
Finally decided to make it.
I had to scratch build the target designator that sits in front of the canopy.
Decals used are aftermarket as the ones that came with kit[...]
My Revell 1/72 DGzRS Arkona SAR vessel.
I have done some minor mods as per photos of the actual vessel such as leaving the flag post off the top of the rear metal structure, moving the flag ropes as well as their attachment position on the main [...]
This is my Tamiya 1/35 T-55 done in the colours used by the Zimbabwe army. Several of these were delivered to Rhodesia by South Africa. At the time they were in Lybian camouflage as they were confiscated by the SA customs when the ship they were[...]
These are my recently completed (with the exception of TB1 - still needs decals) of my TB-1 to TB-5 collection.
These are IMAI kits. Still to get is the pink Rolls Royce as used by Parker and Lady Penelope.
Paints used are a mixture of Vallejo M[...]
This model kit is titled 'Medieval Life Boat' by ZVEZDA.
On reading up about it I found it was the type of boat used to transport men and stores to and from the ships used by the Crusaders. If required it could also be used as a ships lifeboat.
This is my collection of 1/48 aircraft as used by the Southern Rhodesian Air Force and the Rhodesian Air Force. I cannot remember which kit is what make.
All decals were home made.
There are mods done to the Riems Cessna 337, the 2 x Alouette II[...]
The IXc has been done as one of the aircraft flown by Jack Malloch when he was with 237 (Rhodesia) Sqn in Italy in 1945 and the F.22 has been done as the one he refurbished in Rhodesia in the late 1970's and eventually died in it, when it crashe[...]
My Tamiya SAS Jeep.
This has been brush painted using various Vallejo Model Color paints.
The rack round the fuel cans in the rear was made using thin plastic strips and the straps on the kit hanging on the sides was done using Tamiya tape. The [...]
My Airfix 1/48 Bae Hawk T.Mk1 done as the Bae Hawk T.Mk. 60/60As which was exported to Zimbabwe in the early 1980's.
Paints used are Dark Earth 29 (Humbrol spray can), Vallejo 70.893 U.S. Dark Green (brush painted) & Vallejo 70.989 Sky grey [...]
I did my 1/48 Bae Hawk 100 as the Bae Hawk 108 version as used by the Malaysian AF.
Decals were an aftermarket set.
Paint used is Vallejo 70870 medium sea grey (air brushed).