1/48 Eduard Pfalz Diii . Flown by Ltn Hans Muller, Jasta 18 April 1918. Easy build so I've picked something hard next. RFC Be-2.. ugghh... good thing I like rigging 😁
I finished new engine for Albatros D.V. I just add spark plug and cable.
Ola As promised, the last one to leave the hangar for this year, an Eduard Albatros D.III in 1:48 My first stringbag to date, had some struggles but not too bad as such. The pics are...bad 🙂 But I CBA to do them better at this point, so [...]
This is my 1/32 Pfalz D.IIIa by Wingnut Wings with Aviattic lozenges and GasPatch turnbuckles.
The first post and my first model of the first world war. I had never been encouraged to build such aircraft, Until I discovered the models of Wingnut Wings. But finding these kits from Spain at reasonable prices is complicated and [...]
This isn't a recent build and I've never posted the photos, due to the incorrect lower wing. The kit part was poorly cast, (odd for Roden), so I just built it anyway with the extra wing, for the rigging practice. My a fore mentioned method [...]
This is my recently completed Wingnut Wings Pfalz D.IIIa. I finished it straight from the box, only adding rigging from .007 stainless steel wire. It was painted with Tamiya lacquer and Humbrol enamel paints. I included a couple of [...]