Takom Chieftain Mk10 Berlin Bde
This article is part of a series:
- Hull Down
- Takom Chieftain Mk2
- Takom 1/35 Chieftain Mk 11 Stillbrew
- Tamiya Chieftain Mk3
- Tamiya Chieftain Mk5c
- …and the Chieftain Mk 3 progresses…
- Berlin Brigade Chieftain Mk5C
- Chieftain Berlin Brigade Camouflage Masks
- Takom Chieftain Mk5c Berlin Bde
- Takom Chieftain Mk10 Berlin Bde
- Takom 1/35 Chieftain Mk10 Track Bash
This was the final variant of the Chieftain to see service in Berlin before the wall came down. I'm currently working on the wheels, which Takom have moulded the outer set of the tires separately. I'm using the Vallejo Acrylic Wheels and Tracks set for the tires and tracks. The great advantage of this set is that it does not react with the Meng Leopard tracks, unlike enamels, which is why I bought this set originally. I'll be using the kit tracks for this one, I'm saving my Masterclub tracks for another Chieftain project I have in mind...
3 additional images. Click to enlarge.